Twelve issues a year, 16 pages A5 size magazine.
Launched in 1921, Bible Studies magazine is a rich resource for a clear understanding of the Bible through the in-depth study of a subject chosen for each particular year. As well as facilitating monthly discussion between churches of God on questions set by the editors, and providing a forum in which relevant questions can be resolved, each magazine also contains a concise introductory article on a relevant topic to stimulate further study.
Looking Ahead to 2018
We now invite fellow students to return with us in October to completing our study of ‘The Gospel of Luke’, in Chapters 13-24.
Here are some themes we look forward to exploring:
• The Lord’s counsel on facing disaster, before His last journey to Jerusalem;
• Hospitality and the invitation to the banquet of the King of kings;
• A glimpse of existence after death for the faithful and the unrighteous;
• More guidance on prayer, and on providing for parents and children;
• How the poor in this world’s goods can be rich towards God;
• Luke’s distinctive account of the upper room ministry, the Lord’s arrest, trial, death and resurrection.