Twelve issues a year, 16 pages A5 size magazine.
Launched in 1921, Bible Studies magazine is a rich resource for a clear understanding of the Bible through the in-depth study of a subject chosen for each particular year. As well as facilitating monthly discussion between churches of God on questions set by the editors, and providing a forum in which relevant questions can be resolved, each magazine also contains a concise introductory article on a relevant topic to stimulate further study.
We invite fellow students to complete our study of ‘The Gospel of Luke’, in Chapters 13-24.
Here are some themes we look forward to exploring:
• The Lord’s counsel on facing disaster, before His last journey to Jerusalem;
• Hospitality and the invitation to the banquet of the King of kings;
• A glimpse of existence after death for the faithful and the unrighteous;
• More guidance on prayer, and on providing for parents and children;
• How the poor in this world’s goods can be rich towards God;
• Luke’s distinctive account of the upper room ministry, the Lord’s arrest, trial, death and resurrection.