The Churches of God in the Fellowship of the Son of God, the Lord Jesus Christ fully endorses and adheres to the principles of the UK General Data Protection Regulation 2018. These principles specify the legal conditions that must be satisfied in relation to obtaining, handling, processing, transportation and storage of personal data.
1. How we collect data and information about you
We collect personal information each time you are in contact with us. For example, when you:
- Visit our website;
- Register your details via an embedded form on our website;
- Communicate with the Church by means such as email, letter or telephone;
- Access social media platforms such as Facebook.
2. Maintaining Confidentiality
The Churches of God will treat all your personal information as private and confidential and will not disclose any data about you to anyone.
3. Use of Personal Information
The Churches of God will use your data only to respond to enquiries.